11 years ago
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Brooke is Three Months
Brooke turned three months old on December 19, 2011. I know I say this every time, but it's hard to believe it's been three months already. She is growing up so quickly. I need her to just stay little.
Brooke is so much fun. She smiles all the time. She can be fussing and when I walk over to her she instantly smiles. It makes it so fun. She laughs a lot too. She has been laughing for about four weeks. The first time she laughed was November 23, and she has done it consistently since. She has such a cute laugh. She doesn't smile for the camera much. Whenever I pull it out she starts to focus on it instead of smiling.
She has also rolled over from her stomach to her back. She did it multiple times one day about two weeks ago, December 4th, but hasn't done it since. Her legs are further apart than most babies because of the harness that she wears for her hip dysplacia and I think that will put her a little behind on some things. She rolls from her back to her side a lot, but her legs stop her from going all the way over.
Brooke doesn't sleep much at all during the day. She'll sleep for about 45 minutes every three hours. Lydia used to sleep for two hours every three hours. It is amazing how different they are from each other. Brooke also likes being rocked to sleep and Lydia always just wanted to be set down.
Brooke loves to play with her hands and put them in her mouth. She has also started holding onto various things like blankets, her dresses, and some toys.
It is so much fun watching her grow and start learning new things.
Lydia loves having a little sister and always takes good care of her. They are the cutest little girls ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Brooke is a little Lydia replica! They are both so darling. I LOVE all that hair! So cute and curly-you guys sure make cute girls!
Post a Comment