Friday, December 2, 2011

Meeting Santa

Riverton City did a Christmas Carnival where Santa rode in a fire truck on Monday, November 28th. We waited in line for quite a while to see Santa. Lydia loves waiving to Santa and saying ho ho ho, but she did not want to sit on Santa's lap. We got a picture of Brooke on Mrs. Claus' lap though.It was a fun carnival. They had cookie decorating, sleigh rides (we didn't go on it because it was too cold), hot cocoa and scones. Lydia loved frosting the cookies, but she loved licking the frosting off the most. When we put her in the car we told her to give me the cookie and she went to hand it to me and then hurried and pulled it back, took one more lick, and then handed it to me. She is so silly. She always makes me laugh.Lydia loves just being outside and playing.

1 comment:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Sounds like a really fun time! I have to tell you that I lover your short hair! I think you may have inspired me to chop mine off:)