11 years ago
Monday, December 19, 2011
Pretty Dresses
Justin's parents gave the girls dresses for Christmas (we opened them early because they were in an unwrapped box and I peaked and saw they were dresses so I wanted the girls to wear them before Christmas). When I tried to put it on Lydia she put up a big fight. She didn't want to have anything to do with it. I am certain that it was too girly for her. I finally got it on her and then I told her how pretty she looked. I went and got the full size mirror so that she could she herself and told her to spin. She started spinning and then you could tell when she realized she looked cute. It was funny watching herself kind of prance around and spin the rest of the morning. She would hold onto the ends of the dress and kind of twirl. 
Lydia looked so cute in the dress. I loved it!
Brooke was a lot easier to get dressed. She didn't fuss or try to run away at all. Everyone at church told us that she looked like a little lady bug. I guess she was meant to like lady bugs after all.
I can't believe how big Brooke is getting. She is such a cute, happy little baby.
Lydia wouldn't hold still for pictures with me and Justin so that's why we only are holding Brooke.
We are excited for Christmas with the girls this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Those are such cute dresses!
Post a Comment