11 years ago
Monday, December 5, 2011
Jungle Jims Again
We have a pass to Jungle Jims so we were able to go again. I didn't take as many pictures this time and I wasn't going to post about it again, except I was able to get the cutest picture of Lydia smiling. She got so excited when we drove into the parking lot and started making horse sounds because she knew the carousel was inside. It amazes me how much she remembers and how she seems to know exactly where we are.
Lydia has so much fun going on the rides. Too bad Justin and I aren't big fans of spinning around and around. Where's aunt Jillian when you need her?
Here's Brooke enjoying her nice stroller ride. I absolutely love her wild hair and her big wide eyes. She's such a cute baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The last picture of Brooke is darling!
Post a Comment