Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Post for Uncle Matthew

Matthew and Lisa sent this onesie to us when Lydia was first born so I decided that I would do a little photo shoot of Brooke in it for him too. We'll try not to mention the fact that the Cubs didn't make the playoffs, but the nieces will still be supportive of him in the end! I took these pictures on Saturday, September 24. Brooke is proof that you can still be happy while wearing a Cubs shirt. She looks all squished in the next picture. We had her sitting up against the couch and she started to slide down it.You can't see the Cubs logo in this picture, but it is still cute.Here is Lydia watching tv. She has started to lay on her stomach while she watches tv and I think it is so cute. She has been sick the past few days which has slowed her down a little and required her to rest a little more.This next picture makes Brooke's hair look extremely red. I think it is her impersonation of Matthew from when he had a perm and used sun-in to bleach his hair.Here is Brooke sleeping again.I wanted to put up a comparison of Brooke and Lydia. So here is Lydia's Cubs shirt photo shoot. Lydia was six days old in her photo shoot and Brooke was only five days old. Lydia was six days old in her photo shoot and Brooke was only five days old. The last two pictures of this post are of Lydia.
I think that it is cute how both Brooke and Lydia have their hands up by their face in their sleeping pictures.

2 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

congratulations on your baby girl Brooke!! She is such a cute little baby, and so much hair like her sister! Ha, my boys are just bald :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

Cammie said...

I couldn't tell the pictures apart! LOL