Brooke turned one week old on Monday. I can't believe how quickly the week went by.

The past week has definitely been quite the experience for us all. We moved on Saturday, September 17; Brooke was born Monday, September 19; Justin had to go back to work on Wednesday because they have been super busy there and needed him back; we've been trying to unpack and figure out where everything is; both Lydia and I have caught icky colds; and on Sunday a sprinkler line broke and flooded our basement. Needless to say, we are excited to get back onto a routine.


Here are some pictures of Brooke at one week old. They look a lot a like, but they are all different and cute so I decided to post them all.



Daisy decided that she needed to squeeze right in by Brooke. I think she has been feeling a little left out.

Here is a recap of how much she has changed through out the week.
Day One

Day Two

Day Three

Day Four

Day Five

Day Six


Day Seven


One Week


It has been fun to watch her change and also to watch Lydia change how she interacts with her. Having two little girls is the best thing ever!
3 comments:
That girl has long legs! Cute!
Cute pictures!!
She is so so cute!! I didn't think you could get two cute babies but you proved me wrong. I love the picture of her smiling on day 6!
Post a Comment