Thursday, July 22, we went to visit Jillian at work. She works on campus at Utah State. She wanted to show off Lydia's head of hair to her coworkers. I love USU's campus and started to feel sad that I don't still go to school there. I loved my time at USU and have so many wonderful experiences from my time there.



I took Lydia to the Aggie A to get her pictures on it.

Cammie and Nathan became "true Aggies". Or so she says. It wasn't true Aggie night but we'll let her pretend.

Maybe if they end up going there we will have to update their photo!



We had a fun day on campus!
I also was able to ride my horse, Samie on Thursday. Usually when I ride everybody else wants to ride too so I don't get to spend the time that I want to. This time it was just me riding and it was so much fun. Nathan came out at the end and rode with me while I cooled Samie off. Lydia also helped me ride!
On Friday, Justin, Lydia and I went and met up with our old bishop and his wife for breakfast. We love the Cooks so much. Justin and I learned so much serving with them and being able to follow their example. We are truly blessed to have them in our lives. I am regretting that I didn't get any pictures with them. We had a lot of fun catching up and Lydia was so good.

We were going to go out boating on Friday also. My dad got the boat all ready (it was the first time out for the summer) and we took it to the lake. We launched the boat and drove over to the dock to wait for Justin to get back, but while we were waiting we noticed that the boat was taking in a lot of water. We quickly sent Justin back to get the trailer and pulled the boat back out of the water. A hose had frozen during the winter and broke.

We had a little life jacket for Lydia. She didn't really like it. I can't blame her though because I am sure that it made a warm day even warmer. She looks pretty cute in it though!

Justin and my dad went to his boat mechanic to see if there would be a quick fix for the boat, but there wasn't. We waited at the lake for them to get back.

Lydia just enjoys laying and playing. She was a lot happier with the life jacket off. We were glad that we were just at Hyrum Reservoir and not at a week long trip or something. We'll have to try the boating trip again. I am anxious to wake board because I didn't get to last year because I was pregnant with Lydia.
No comments:
Post a Comment