I decided to do this weekend in a few different posts because I took so many pictures! For the 24th we went to my parent's house in Mendon. The weekend was pretty full of things they had planned for us. Cammie and I drove up on Wednesday and Dan and Justin met us there on Thursday.
On Wednesday we took the little ones to the park. Nathan loves being outside and playing. Lydia also likes being outside. She is always watching the trees and the things going on around her.


Lydia doesn't really like to be held for very long. She would rather just lay on the floor, sit in her car seat or stroller. She was content at the park to just get pushed around in the stroller. Nathan loves to help push. Most of the time he insists on pushing.

My mom was pulling Lydia around like this because it was easier than pushing because of the bark and stuff on the playground. Pulling Lydia like this made it a little bumpier for her so Lydia (who loves making noise) started talking so it sounded like she was going ah ah ah ah ah ah over the bumps. So cute!


We all got in on the playing. Isn't that what little kids are for? So you have an excuse to play?

I took Lydia down the slide. She didn't really react to it but she didn't not like it!



This is Lydia's slide hair. Not many almost five month old babies can get pictures like this!



We had a fun first day in Cache Valley. I love it there so so so much!
2 comments:
I think that the slide hair is so funny!
Gotta love the hair! =)
Post a Comment