

Lydia is fourteen months old in these pictures. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We had the pictures taken at Wheeler Farm and she just wanted to see the animals (mostly all the ducks and geese that were walking around). She also just wanted to get down and crawl around. It was actually a really cold night too so that made things a little more difficult for her too.






Keep in mind that I am four months pregnant in these pictures too....



Here is the website for our photographer! She really is great. http://photographybybree.blogspot.com/




3 comments:
I love the one with Lydia on her knees smiling in the grass. What a cute girl! Cute family pics!
Love the pictures!
Such cute pictures. By the way everyone told me when you get pregnant with your second you "pop" out early, well I can see this is NOT TRUE! At least for you. You look AMAZING!! I didn't konw my brother could make such a cute family. I can't wait to see the new addition.
Post a Comment