Monday, May 16, 2011

Double the Fun

We recently found out that we will be doubling our fun in the Whitmer household. We will be going from having just one baby girl to two babies. During the ultrasound, new baby had her feet up to her forehead. Lydia did the exact same thing when we did an ultrasound of her.We also found out that we are having another little girl! I think Justin secretly wanted the numbers evened out and was hoping for a little boy, but we are both super excited for another girl. Lydia and new baby will be 19 months apart from each other so they will be able to be best buddies.The due date was originally September 29th, but after the ultrasound the ultrasound tech said the due date is September 23rd. I am going to keep the due date of September 29th though because I would rather have the baby come "early" than late! I have a doctor's appointment again next week so we will see what the doctor says before I plan on an earlier due date.The above picture is Lydia reading a parenting magazine while we were waiting for the ultrasound. I think she thinks she needs to freshen up on her "mothering" skills. We are excited for new baby to come!

6 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Can't wait to see if she looks like Lydia and has tons of hair:)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Congrats!!! That is o exciting!!!!

Carla said...

Yea, that is so exciting. Good luck with two so close.

bobandhaley said...

Oh congratulations! That will be the perfect spacing. That's what we had in mind... It will probably be hard for the first few years, but it will pay off when they have a buddy all the time. We are so excited for you guys!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! That will be fun :)

Chelly said...

I'm so glad you made a post about it! Two girls will be so much FUN!