Justin and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary yesterday. We didn't do anything too fancy seeing how he had to work and we had Lydia. However, we were able to go out to lunch and then run to the store real quick during his lunch break.

We had plans to go to the Olive Garden for dinner, but those ended up getting changed. When we got to the restaurant there was a twenty minute wait. Justin and I didn't think that it seemed that bad, but Lydia on the other hand thought it was way too long. About ten minutes into the wait she just started screaming and didn't want to be held anymore. We figured that this is how she would probably act during dinner too so we decided to just head home. We stopped at In-and-Out Burger from some drive-through and took it home to eat. So romantic!

Justin and I have loved being married the past three years. We've gone through a lot of changes together in such a short time. We've had some fun times and some not as fun times. We are grateful to have been married in the temple so we can be together forever! I love you babe! Happy three years!
1 comment:
Way to go! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment