Thursday, October 2, 2008

Logan in the Fall


Justin and I drove up the Wellsville Mountains tonight to look at the leaves. We took Hollie with us. She loved to run in the leaves that had fallen onto the ground. She keeps her nose down close to the ground and runs and pushes them. She loved it.
It was such a nice evening. We rolled the windows down and enjoyed the cool fall breeze. Finally! I love the weather in the fall but the continuous temperature in the 80's has been too warm for me. Justin has enjoyed it since he is from Southern Utah that makes sense.
Justin decided that he wanted to take some pictures too. This is what he took it of. Yes, the infamous Purple Truck. He likes to call it P.J. Yep, he loves this purple truck. I keep telling him that one day it is going to grow up and have four doors, an allison transmission, and it will be a duramax Chevy diesel.

I really can't complain though because this little Toyota has taken us up many trails and we've had some good adventures in it and seen some good mud holes and some hills to go up and over and some rocks to climb!

On our way back from Mendon we saw some deer in the field. Justin was wishing that they were bucks and he had a gun and a hunting license. I told him that he wouldn't want to take me because I would yell for the deer to run away and scare them away.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollie is very good at making sure that she is in every picture huh! The one of her in the mirror of the truck is pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow good pictures, what a pretty place.

Anonymous said...

Hey... I wanted to go.

Burnin' Love said...

Wow good pictures, what a pretty place.

Nicky and Patrick said...

Thanks for the comment. I am glad to see you guys have a blog. I love to see what everyone is up to.

Traci said...

HEYY!!!! I blog-stalked enough to find your blog! Those pictures are soooo pretty btw.

The Whipples said...

YAAA you have a blog now!!!!!!!!

Tawny said...

You guys have a blog!? Sweet! We will have to be blog buddies! I love the pictures! - Tawny

Anonymous said...

When do we get a new post? Boring Blog! Boo! Hiss!