I used to have a black lab puppy but she got really sick about a year and a half ago and I have to admit that I still talk about her constantly. She was such a good little buddy. She would follow me everywhere and did the cutest things. Anyone that met her absolutely loved her. She was the best dog ever.
My dad likes to go fishing but is always disappointed when he doesn't catch anything. I guess he was happier this time.
My little sister transferred to USU this year and Justin and I took her up to campus a week before school started. We took these pictures of her. This was the first postcard that I sent to my family.




7 comments:
Oh I like Sadies post card, we all miss her.
Cute blog! I saw your link on Nicki's page, and just thought
I'd say hi!
Look cute. You can edit your pics at www.picnik.com and it is addicting too.
No postcard of Nathan yet. :(
How come you didn't send out Sadie's post card?
Hey girl I didn't know you had one of these but I guess everyone and their dog now has one. Anyways I rescheduled for VT next Wednesday but I will follow up on Sunday to make sure that is ok! Enjoy tonight and Justin's family! I'm glad I found ya, You are creative with ADobe.
BRITTANY!! Yeah I'm so happy you're a fellow blogger!! I am very impressed by your Adobe skills...you sure you don't want to go back to school to be a Graphic Designer?? You'd probably get done before i do! ;o)
And I remember that day when you filled me in about Sadie...She was a genuine angelic sweetheart. It's too bad that Justin didn't get to know her.
Post a Comment