It was funny watching Nathan, my nephew, with the animals. He would watch them walk back and forth and would just look at things. It was funny.
We had fun. Nathan liked the porcupines and the meer cats the best. They were in the same cage. The meer cats were dancing and he must have thought the porcupines were pretty funny looking because he would smile and laugh at them.
This leopard was laying down until we got there so I pushed the stroller up to the window and the leopard stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of Nathan. The leopard would lick his lips. It was funny. 

11 years ago




6 comments:
The little monkey is pretty cute. It's tiny huh?
One day Nathan's arms might be as long as the gorilla's. Especially if he is anything like his uncle Matthew.
What a cute blog! I am so excited you are going to get addicted to blogging.
Nathan that looks like your uncle Matthew behind you.
I had soooooo much fun at the zoo. When can we do it again?
Just saw I was being abused on the blog. Better knock it off or I'll smack you. I can reach you from here you know!
Post a Comment