skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Justin's New Calling
Justin got a new calling today. It seems as if it surprised him a little bit. We met with the stake presidency this morning and they called Justin to be the second counselor in the bishopric. He will do awesome at it! It was funny when he called to tell his sister because she just started laughing and didn't believe him. Justin didn't see the calling coming either, but I guessed it and told him that is what he was going to be called to. It will be a great experience for the both of us. He is an amazing guy and will be great for the ward. We are looking forward to the opportunity to serve.
5 comments:
Congrats Justin, we are proud of you. You will do a great job. Good luck.
You will do awesome! Big job, but you guys can handle it. =)
No more eating Cheerios during Sacrament Meeting.
Hey!! I am so happy that you guys have a blog and I found it! YEAH!! Justin is going to do great, I am so excited for you two!!
Justin has to shave ha ha ha!!!
Post a Comment