Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk

I talked my mom and dad and little sister into going on the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan with me today. Justin thought that a group project would be more fun so he went up to campus to work on homework.
The pumpkin walk is a bunch of scenes made from pumpkins and squash and such. It is pretty impressive what people can do with pumpkins.
The Noah's Arc scene was pretty creative. The penguins out of zucchini were pretty cute.
The above scene is from The Sword in the Stone.
My mom and dad. I don't remember what the scene was.
This scene is from The Nightmare Before Christmas. We dedicate this picture to Lisa because we know how much she enjoys this movie.
I liked this scene of the barnyard life. The animals were pretty cute. I especially like the horse.
I took this picture of John Wayne carved into a pumpkin for my grandpa. He is probably the biggest fan of John Wayne ever. He actually has a wall dedicated in his garage with John Wayne memorabilia.
We also had fun posing as the different characters. Jillian is in Cinderella and I am in Snow White.
Dad as Winnie the Pooh
Mom as Mickey Mouse
Mom and Dad acting out Sleeping Beauty.

4 comments:

See See Rider said...

This is Halloween! I love this post! I am jealous, this is exactly my cup of tea! I love the pics! =)

Burnin' Love said...

This is a good post. It looks like fun. I really like Dad's "Oh bother" face!

Nathan said...

Nathan wants to see the pumpkins.

Mike and JaNae said...

Call me crazy, but I think that pumpkin carving of John Wayne looks like your dad....You all sure do have fun up there in Logan....