Friday, October 17, 2008

Visitors

Justin's parents came up for the weekend. Last night we played a friendly game of golf on the Wii. I have to admit that I like bowling a lot better. It is probably because I can usually win bowling. My golf score was about as high as my bowling scores usually are. I don't think that is what was supposed to happen though.
This is Justin's dad. He loves the Wii. When we go to Leeds he always wants us to bring it with us. He was golfing last night with the "form" and everything.
This is Justin's mom. She had the best score last night night. She tried to be humble about it too. She is lots of fun to have around.
I don't think that last shot went where she was expecting it to go.
Justin gets really competitive when we play the Wii. Sometimes I have to let him win just so he won't be angry with me. He was the "most improved" golfer last night. His first hole took him 10 strokes. He did better on all the other ones.
I really like Justin's Wii character. I think it looks a lot like him.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I like to do the crawling races on the Wii. I can always win.

Anonymous said...

You picked a good night to take the picture of his wii character seeing how he was wearing the same colors!

Anonymous said...

Ya but the wii charecter has fatter legs than Justins