Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken at Second Dam up Logan Canyon.  My brother in law took them and we love how they turned out.  The girls were good and cooperated and the weather was perfect!!
 
 There were so many good pictures!!  It was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to post.
 Brooke showing us that she is one with her cute, cheesy grin.
 Lydia looks so grown up in the picture!  I can't believe how big she is getting.
 
 
 I love this!
 
 Brooke copies everything that Lydia does.
 
 
 What a cute family!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This one is the cutest!
 Sisterly love!
 
 Don't you just love that face?
 And by the end, this is how we felt!
 We are blessed to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Carla said...

LOVE your pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow up. I love my little RED head too. :)