Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meet Ivy

We'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family!  This is Ivy.  She is a seven year old Shetland pony.  She is as big as she is going to get and is going to be a perfect addition to our family.  She is broke to ride and also to pull a cart.  I am going to live all of my childhood dream through Brooke and Lydia because I believe that every little girl needs a pony!
 
 Lydia absolutely loves Ivy.  She loves being out there with her.  Lydia helps us feed her and she always has to adjust the hay in the bucket and then she pets Ivy and gives her a big kiss before she comes out of the corral.
 
 Brooke gets excited to see Ivy too.  She likes to climb up on the fence and watch her.  
Justin is getting more and more outnumbered in the boy to girl ratio!
Here is Justin with Brooke all decked out in their cowboy hats!


All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I want a pony! My dad keeps wanting to buy our little boy a pony! It's pretty cute! I love the pony you got! I do think every little girl or big girl deserves a pony! :) Tina Reeve