Monday, May 3, 2010

Two Wonderful Years

Today is Justin's and my anniversary. We have been married for two years. A lot has changed in our lives since we first started dating. We both graduated with our masters degrees, we both found good jobs, we've added to our family and had Lydia, I've since then quit my job to stay at home with our beautiful daughter, we've moved out of Cache Valley (sad, sad), and gone on so many adventures. Justin is the best husband ever! I am so blessed to have him in my life. I'm so glad that after living away from him for the past two months while I finished up tax season at work and he had already started working his new job that we are finally back to seeing each other more than just on the weekends. It's been fun for us to reminisce on our first dates, outings, and such. We've had lots of fun and have had a lot of good times. One of my favorite memories is when we cut our cake at our reception. We said that we wouldn't be boring, but we promised we'd still be nice. This is what happened:Thanks so much for everything Justin. You are the best ever! I love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Caylinn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chelly said...

My brother is amazing! But then again so are you! Happy 2 year Anniversary! That's so excieting.

The Smith's said...

So where are you guys living now?