Thursday, May 27, 2010

Horses

May 15th we went to Logan to ride the horses. I hadn't had a chance to ride since mid October when I felt too pregnant to want to keep riding. It was nice to just be outside and working with the horses. It's been rainy lately so we were excited for the nice weather.

Lydia likes being in her stroller. She sits and looks at everything all around her and she'll kick her legs. It is pretty cute to watch her.We finally introduced Samie and Lydia to each other. I think they are going to be great friends. Lydia is looking forward to the day when her grandpa buys her the pony he has promised.My parents were watching Nathan because his parents were on a cruise. Nathan has decided that he loves the horses. He helped us brush them and get them ready. Sometimes he had to get put in the trough so he would stay away from the horses' feet. When I was walking Samie to where I was going to ride her, Nathan started running after us and was upset thinking that I wasn't going to let him ride too.Justin is fun to watch with kids. Nathan wanted to play with him so Justin gave him a ride.I know Justin is excited for Lydia to get a little older. He always asks how old she has to be before he can throw her in the air and stuff like that. He is a great daddy! We definitely enjoyed our trip to Logan.Jillian and Brady on Samie and Rusty.
Justin on Rusty (with me in the background).
Dad on Shadow

We spent the night at my parent's house and Lydia was really sick. She kept throwing up over and over again. The poor little thing. She rarely cries, but that night she cried so much and you could tell that she wasn't feeling well at all. It was the saddest little cry. Around midnight Justin ran to the store to get some Pedialite that the doctor had recommended to us. Lydia finally fell asleep around one thirty. The next morning she seemed to feel a lot better though so we were happy about that.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Oh, the mid night trips to the store. Thank you Walgreens