Justin and I had planned to go on a little over night trip to Lava Hot Spring, Idaho for our anniversary. Lydia, Brooke, and I rode up a day early with my dad after he got done working. Our anniversary was Thursday, May 3, and since Justin was at work and I was up in Mendon, I decided to spend the day with the next best thing, Samie.
Lydia had a lot of fun hanging out with me and Samie too. She loves to be outside and she loves the horses. She doesn't want any to hold onto her while she is riding either. She is a pro!
It is so much fun watching how much Lydia loves the horses. I am glad that she is able to have the opportunity to interact with so many animals and to have such fun experiences. Brooke missed out on all the fun because she was taking a nap.
I like how her helmet (or hat as she calls it) is too big and she can't see. What a silly girl. Yes, I know I am riding in tennis shoes. I had left my boots at home. Hollie also enjoys being outside. She is getting a drink out of the horses watering trough.
It was a nice day and we loved riding Samie. I can't wait until we get things situated to have her at home with us. It is going to be great!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment