My dad came and helped us plant our garden. He has the green thumb so I thought it would be nice to learn from him. My mom was a great helper too because she entertained Brooke and Lydia so we could get it done. Lydia liked helping though but kept walking over everything as we were planting it.
We have a pretty big garden. It starts with red potatoes, carrots, peas, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, corn, onions, pumpkins, and strawberries. I am so excited for it. Hopefully it will do well.
Lydia had fun playing outside while we were planting and doing the initial watering. At one point Lydia had the hose pointed at my mom and anytime my mom went near her to try to take it away she would turn and spray her and then giggle. It was pretty funny to watch. Lydia knew she was being funny.
Lydia found some sprinkler pipe to keep her entertained.
She also kept the dogs entertained and teased them with her cookie.
After the garden was planted we went to dinner at Five Guys. Let's just say that everyone enjoyed themselves (especially my dad).
I am so excited for the garden and I appreciate all of the help that my parents have given us.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment