We had my brother-in-law take some pictures for us the last time we were in Logan. I think that they turned out so good. The girls are absolutely adorable in their matching Easter dresses.
Brooke is the best at posing. She loved having her picture taken. She was smiling and cooperating perfectly!
Lydia did really well posing too. We kept telling her to fold her arms in order to get her to stay in the chair a little longer.
My nephew was there so we were able to get a picture with him too. Currently, there are only three grandkids on my side of the family.
I like this next picture because each of the kids is doing something different. Lydia is telling Brady to wait, Nathan is being silly, and Brooke is just smiling as if she is laughing at the other two.
We were also able to get a good family picture and one of just Justin and me.
I love how the pictures turned out! It is always fun to have updated pictures because the girls are growing up so quickly.
















No comments:
Post a Comment