11 years ago
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Downtown Salt Lake
On Monday we went to City Creek and Temple Square. The kids liked walking around City Creek. We got there before it opened so it was nice that we didn't have to compete with the crowds and we were able to see what it was all about. Lydia and Nathan liked watching the trax trains from the window.
After we walked around City Creek we headed over to Temple Square. The flowers we so pretty. It is amazing at how beautiful Temple Square always looks.
We were able to get one good picture of all three kids.
Lydia is way too busy and curious to hold still for many pictures. I couldn't get her to pose for one by herself.
After we walked around Temple Square we headed back to City Creek to go tot he Disney Store. We stopped at a play area and let the kids play for a while. It was a cute area and they had a lot of fun!




Brooke kept reaching for my mom and would give her kisses. It was adorable!
City Creek is an awesome place. I think the kids enjoyed running around it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We were down there at City Creek yesterday! But I think next time I'll get there early like you did.
Post a Comment