11 years ago
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Logan Zoo
This is the first time I have ever gone to the zoo in Logan. Can you believe it? As I was walking through it I wondered why Justin never took me on a date here. Lydia has been multiple time with my parents, but this was my first time. We went with my parents and Cammie and Nathan. It is a pretty small, but they have a lot of birds, some monkeys, a couple of turtles, and a few other animals. Brooke enjoyed looking at the animals.
Lydia had a lot of fun. She was being funny and kept saying that her leg hurt so my dad would hold her, but then she would get down and run without any problems. Once she got close to my dad again she would say her knee hurt again and asked to be held. I think she was just feeling a little attention deprived. Lydia also liked pushing Brooke around in the stroller.

I think Lydia's favorite part was chasing the peacocks. From the picture you can tell that she was roaring as she was chasing them.
Some of the birds that were at the zoo we really pretty.
After the zoo we went to the park that is right next to it. Brooke and Lydia enjoyed the swings.

Lydia also enjoyed the slides. She likes to slide down them on her stomach.
My dad was in charge of tending Brooke while I played on the playground.
I love the look on Lydia's face in these next two pictures. She kept holding onto the sides and lifting her feet up and swinging. It was so funny. She looks so determined.

Brooked enjoyed being able to play too!

It was a fun day at the park and nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment