Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Two Year Check-Up

Lydia had her two year wellness check up the day after her birthday. I was a nice mom and didn't make her go in on her birthday for the check-up. She got to wear a cute little gown this time. She thought it was pretty funny and kept looking in the mirror at herself.Her two year stats are:
Weight: 28.66 pounds which puts her in the 75 percentile
Height: 34.06 inches which puts her in the 67 percentileI couldn't resist the cute little diaper bum shot.Lydia also had to get shots in her legs. She got three total. She did not like them and did not know what to expect. She had been very pleasant during the exam, but once the nurse poked her with the needle she fell apart. We tried to put a band-aid on them to stop the bleeding, but since she's never had a band-aid before she associated that with the pain she was feeling and ripped them right off. Needless to say, she was very dramatic. Her legs hurt so she couldn't walk and had to crawl. I guess that makes sense, right? So she crawled out of the doctors office and down the hall to the elevator. I tried to get her to stand up and she would grab her legs and say ow. I finally picked up her and carried her the rest of the way, and I also was carrying Brooke in her carseat and the diaper bag. Once we got to the parking lot her sticker blew out of her hands and Lydia began screaming that she wanted Mickey back so I started running through the parking lot, carrying Lydia, Brooke and the diaper bag. Who says I've never run a marathon?

1 comment:

Grandma Caylinn said...

Good job Brittany! Save the sticker. Poor little Lydia (and her mom)