Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brooke and Rice Cereal

I gave Brooke her first taste of rice cereal and she loved it!! She opened her mouth as wide as she could and would start to fuss when I would take the spoon out of her mouth to put more rice cereal on it. It was so funny to watch. Lydia never liked rice cereal (I always had to mix it with other baby food) so it was funny to watch Brooke's reaction to it. I would hold the spoon in her mouth and she would just sit and suck on it until I pulled it out.After she was done eating I let her play on the floor. She loves to play under her toy. She always grabs onto the side of it and pulls herself onto her side. She also loves to roll all over when she is under it. Sometimes she turns herself completely around from how I put her down. People always ask me if I put a wig on Brooke, this next picture does look like it could be a wig.
She has so much hair. I love it so much!

No comments: