11 years ago
Monday, January 10, 2011
The Wash Cloth Game
Lately after I wipe Lydia's messy face after lunch she takes the wash cloth from me and starts to play with it. It is so funny. She has done it more than one day (that is why there are two different colors of wash cloths).


She puts the rag on her face and starts to laugh at herself. She did this for about ten minutes both days and then I had to take the rag from her. The funniest thing about it is that she hates to have her face washed clean. She will scream or fuss almost ever time I try to wipe it, but as long as she is holding onto the rag she will let me do it without any fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is way funny! Silly kid.
That's so funny. Addie does the same thing even now. She says she's cleaning.
Post a Comment