Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lydia is Eleven Months Old

Lydia is growing up way too fast. It is weird to think that she is almost a year old. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.I know that a lot of these pictures are similar, but I can't help but post them all because she has such a cute little smile. Lydia is growing more and more every day. It has been so much fun to watch her personality start showing more as each month has passed by.I think that she is pretty photogenic, but would still have to say that pictures don't do her justice either. She is so much cuter in real life.
Lydia and Daisy are always together so I thought it would be fun to get both of them in a picture. It is very hard to get them to both look at the camera at the same time.We really can't imagine life without Lydia. She keeps us busy. Most of my day is spent crawling around on the floor after her and listening to her giggle and talk to herself. We are blessed to have such a happy baby.I think that it is so cute watching her climb the stairs so I am posting pictures of that too.I love the little underpants on this dress. Here are some things that Lydia has been up to at eleven months:
**She can say Mama (yes, that is number one on my list)
**She crawls over to things and hugs them by laying her cheek on them. She hugs her stuffed toys, Daisy, the floor, the couch, and us. I love the hugs.
**She climbs stairs (she has climbed up the entire stair case)
**Claps at everything still (loves to clap - she claps and smiles)
**Talks (babbles) all the time
**Reads books (she babbles as she is reading, you would almost think she knows what the book says)
**Loves to feed herself
**Pulls herself up onto things
**Walks with a walker
**Plays with Daisy non-stop
**Crawls over to me and reaches her arms up asking to be picked up (this is very new that she likes to be held for a little while, I love it)
**She still is very independent and likes to do things alone
**Looks out the back window and says Dada dada when she thinks Justin should be coming home from work
**Stands up in her crib when she wakes up
**Chews on her crib when she is standing up
**Still only has her two bottom teeth
**She holds objects (mostly my phone) to her ear and pretends to talk
**She doesn't like to sit still in church
**She still tries to eat Daisy's dog food
**She tries to crawl away as we are changing her diaper
**She loves baths and loves to crawl around in the tub. She will even put her face in the water all by herself.
**She loves to mimic noises and sounds
**She loves to do raspberries when she is being fed
**When we go shopping and she is sitting in the shopping cart she turns around as much as possible so she can see where we are going. She also thinks she needs to play with everything that I put into the cart.
She really is just so much fun to have around. We love her so much!

No comments: