Friday, January 14, 2011

Books

Lydia loves looking at books. She turns the pages on them and babbles as if she was really reading them. She plays with the books more than she plays with any of her toys. I have her books on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf in the living room and she will crawl over to it and pull them all off of the shelf and then she'll pick one and sit there and flip through the pages. Lately when I try to take a picture of her she reaches her hand out toward the camera. She also is learning how to talk on the cell phone. She will listen to the person on the other end and sometimes she will even babble back. She is growing up so quickly!She had the cell phone up to her ear before I pointed the camera on her, then she had to show me it for the picture.

3 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

How cute! Cohen loves books too :) I can't believe how long her hair is, it's so cute!

Jillian said...

Where did her love of books come from? :)

Nathan said...

Lydia I lub phones too. Call me. Push 4 call grandma.