Friday, August 6, 2010

Lydia's New Trick

Lydia has decided that this is how she wants to get from one end of the room to the other. I recorded it on my phone so it isn't great quality, but still fun. She actually kept rolling and ended up underneath her bouncy chair. She has been doing this all morning.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! Tell her to stop growing so fast. :)

bobandhaley said...

I love her wild hair! She is so cute, and moving fast.

Chelly said...

She doesn't let anything slow her down from getting what she wants...that's my kind a girl. I also love the "bed head".

Austin Christina Cranney said...

That is so much fun! I love all the pictures you post of her she is adorable!!

Kristen. Jason. Sofia said...

Love it! The "traveling roll" is the funniest! I can't believe how big she is! I love your posts and pictures!