Thursday, August 19, 2010

Brittany's Birthday!!!

This past Sunday was Brittany's Birthday! As most of you know she is almost a year older than me, so this makes her 21 years old!! As Brittany posted earlier we went to the play The Lion King on Friday, went swimming and hung out on Saturday and celebrated her Birthday on Sunday. It was a fun weekend!
Here is Lydia playing with Mommy's Balloons (and dad having fun playing with Lydia), not many six month old babies can get "static hair" like this huh?

Lydia helping mom open up her present.

Brittany has been a stay at home mom now for the past four months or so now. She is the best stay at home mom ever! She plays with Lydia and teaches her things only a mom can, and sings her songs. She always has dinner ready when I get home from work (it is always nice to have home cooked meals), she does all the laundry and has it folded, she gets the whole house cleaned. She is just awesome at doing everything, it makes me feel kind of lazy because I don't need to help around the house, just come home and play! Maybe when we get a house I can do the "manly things" around the house, I do a little now but there is only so much you can do with a rented townhome. Brittany is just an amazing person and Lydia and I love her so much and are so grateful for all that she does for us!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! That was a way fun weekend. Thank you for letting us stay at your place!