Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Bets Are On!

I am doing a little fun guessing game for Baby Whitmer. There will be no prizes for the winner though, maybe we will let you hold her for five more minutes than we normally would :)
So here are the things to be guessing on: (and I want a lot of replies so it will be more fun.)

  • Weight
  • Height
  • Color Eyes (eventually we will know)
  • Color Hair
  • Date of Birth (due date is Feb. 22)

Here are some pics to help you out.

Brittany age 1

Justin age 1

19 comments:

Justin said...

I am going to say 7 lb. 12 oz., 20", Red Hair, Green Eyes, and born on February the 21st.

Caylinn said...

I am going to say 7 lbs. 5 oz., 21" long, dark hair, brown eyes and born on February the 23rd.

The Whipples said...

7lbs 3oz, 19" long, dark hair that will turn reddish with age, brown eyes, born Feb. 19th

Brandon said...

7 lbs. 3 oz. 20" Orange hair, Blue eyes, February 20th. Then she can share a birthday with Trey

Mike Hawkins said...

I'm going go say 7lb. 1 oz., 20", light hair, brown eyes, and born on Trey's birthday february 20th.

Anonymous said...

carol said . . . 7 lb. 12 oz. 19 1/2 " long. auburn hair, green eyes born Feb. 18th

Nathan said...

Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 22"
Hair: blonde
Eyes: grey eyes
Birthday: born on my birthday!! :)
Name: Suzzie Whitmer
Favorite Cousin: Nathan
Favorite Aunt: Cammie
Favorite Food: Milk
Favorite Activity: Sleep and poop

Trey said...

16 lbs 6 oz, 100 in, red hair, blue eyes, born on my birthday, because I am her favorite cousin.
Her favorite toy will be Bakugans.

Jillian said...

8 lbs. 2 oz., 21" long. Dark hair, blue eyes. Born on February 20th.

Nicky and Patrick said...

I think 7lbs 1oz, 18" long, lots of dark hair, brown eyes and born Feb 25th

Dan said...

8 lb 11 oz
Red Hair
Brown eyes
March 1st

Brady J. said...

Weight - 7.93 pounds / 3597 grams
Height - 20.28 inches / 51.5 cm
Color Eyes - Hazel
Color Hair - Brown
Date of Birth - Feb 20th

Chelly said...

I forgot how cute you were Brother! I love that you both had overalls. OK my guess is:
8lb 2oz
Light brown hair
Hazel eyes
Feburary 28th

Cammie said...

Date: March 1st
Weight: 7lbs 15 oz
Length: 19 inches
Hair: Brown (light)
Eyes: Green

Brittany said...

Carol is my favorite because she is voting that I go the earliest!!!

Carla said...

Jake and I say she is going to weigh 7lbs 8oz, 19.5", dark hair, brown eyes, born on Feb. 22.

See See Rider said...

7 lbs, 7 oz, 19 1/2", Dark Brown hair (A lot of it), brown eyes, and born 02/20/10

Burnin' Love said...

8 lbs, 8oz, 22", bald, 2 eyes, born on 02/27/10

Mindee and Jerry said...

7 Ibs 13 oz, 20 & 1/2 inches Lots of dark hair, big brown eyes, Feb 20th. As cute as can be!