skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hardware/Snowshoeing/Baby Shower
The last two weekends Brittany had a baby shower, she had one for our ward and family up in Logan, and one in SLC for her side of the family. I want to thank everyone that put the time and energy into putting the baby showers together for her, she really appreciated all that was done. Also I want to thank everyone that gave her a gift, that means less money that we have to spend, and as most people know it is not cheap to have a baby. It was funny, our bishop was at the chapel cleaning and his wife was at the baby shower, so when he was done cleaning he walked into the shower and stayed a while. His name is Dennis and he went by Denise while he was in there, we have the best Bishop ever, he is a lot of fun.
So my two brother in laws and I thought that it would be a good idea to take advantage and have some guy time and go snowshoeing. Dan had three pair of snow shoes so we did not even have to worry about going and renting them.

This was my first time doing this and it was a really cold weekend so I thought that I needed to dress a little warmer.
Well since you are hiking and getting your body temperature up quite a bit, even when it is 10 degrees outside you really do not need that many layers. So I had to take off a layer of my jacket, and most of the time I took off my beanie and my gloves.
Dan's dog Aspen was also able to go, she really enjoyed it she just ran circles around us the whole time and she still had enough energy to play all day the rest of the day. They claim that she is a Golden Retriever but we think that she looks more like an Irish Setter,
anyway she is a pretty fun dog to have around.
After the baby shower and snowshoeing the family all went to hardware ranch to see the elk that are there. I would have taken my rifle but that would be way too easy, I like a challenge when it comes to hunting.

So all in all I it was a pretty fun day.
2 comments:
That looks like it was a lot of fun.
Good thing you have time to take over the blog Justin! You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment