skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Valentine's Day
Justin has posted the last few posts for me. He is such a good guy. Lately he has been in charge of doing all of the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and pretty much anything else he can think of or anything that I have asked him to do. He has cleaned and organized the baby's room, finished painting the shelf for it, hung the other decorations on the wall, and rearranged the furniture to where it would be just perfect for the baby. Pretty much, he has been the best husband that anyone could ask for!
We started celebrating Valentine's Day on Saturday. Justin bought me flowers and a balloon along with a pedicure. The pedicure felt so good. I definitely appreciated it! I was going to post pictures of my toes all painted pretty and such, but they are a little on the swollen side right now so I decided to spare you all from having to see my fatty feet.
My grandparents came up Saturday night for a little bit and brought us Fire Engine Red Cake. For those of you that don't know what this is, it is only the best cake ever. My grandma makes it every year for Valentine's Day. It is all made from scratch and it is delicious!! Thanks Grandma!! You're the best.
On Saturday our stake through a dinner and dance. The food was catered from Firehouse and it was delicious! We didn't stay very long at the dance because I was exhausted from working all week and it is kinda hard to dance with a big ol' belly anyway.
On Sunday we had our traditional Valentine's dinner (which was purchased the day before) of a heart shaped pizza for dinner.
We were going to watch a romantic movie but ended up watching the Olympics instead. Needless to say it was a nice relaxing day.

In other news, I have less than one week until the official due date of the baby. I really don't mind being pregnant (not that I want to be pregnant forever by any means), but it isn't all that bad. The only hard part being pregnant during tax season. Not a smart idea for anyone thinking of doing it. Needless to say, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl. Justin and I are both very punctual people (and by punctual I mean almost always early) so we are hoping that she comes early and not late.
This is me at 39 weeks. Hopefully there won't be a 40 week and especially not a 41 week picture.
This is Justin at 39 weeks. I decided that I better show a picture of him too. He is still smiling so I guess I haven't been too unbearable to live with. After all at work the guys constantly remind me that pregnant women are always ornery. Justin says that I haven't been too bad, but I'll admit that I've had my days! He is so good to put up with me! 
4 comments:
Justin looks great for 39 weeks! Brittany, you don't look that big. We are excited for you and hope your baby is punctual ;)
You guys are too cute!! Justin seems like SUCH an awesome, wonderful husband and is very good to you. I can't believe your baby will be here in a week, that seriously went by fast! (for me at least) Goodluck with everything Brittany, you're such a cute pregnant girl :)
Yay for baby girls! I am so excited for you! I didn't think pregnancy was too bad either...and we have had pretty similar issues during pregnancy! Now you know how I felt dancing at Jillians reception...like a big fat idiot, after a LONG day being on my feet! Haha!
Let me know as SOON as she comes...plus I want to hear her very secret name! :) I will tell JIllian she has to update me! You will be a litttle busy!
Oh you are so cute pregnant! My brother is a sweetheart, you two are perfect for eachother! I can't wait for the little niece!
Post a Comment