Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving in Mendon

Since we had just barely gone to Leeds we spent Thanksgiving with my family in Mendon. It was the "off-year" so all of the cousins were at the in-laws so there were only a few of us there. We had my grandparents, two aunts, two uncles, and two cousins, one sister, one brother-in-law, one nephew, one mom, and one dad. Normally there is a lot more of us there. It was still a lot of fun though.

Justin and I didn't do too much over the weekend. He mostly just worked on homework all weekend long. He has been so busy with school. It is his last semester of his Masters degree and he was been working on his project and getting it ready to defend. He presented it this past Wednesday and only has one more final (an oral exam) and a small presentation to do and then he will be done with school forever. In case any of you are wondering what he has learned in all of his years of schooling, I've included some pictures for your enjoyment.
This is the hole in the ground that Justin is going to run tests on.
This is the tool that he is going to put into the hole.
This is the piece of equipment that will tell him the results of what they are testing in the hole.
These pictures are of Justin doing engineering stuff. I have called Justin an Engi"nerd" since I met him because it takes a true nerd to get enjoyment from this. I love him so much and am so excited and proud of him for being done.

1 comment:

Carly said...

HA! I have to laugh at the things smart people get enjoyment out of. As for Robbie, being a "Safety Professional" he gets his kicks out of caution tape, orange vests, and safety glasses. Go figure.