Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lots of Posts

I finally updated the blog. I realized that the last post I had posted was about Halloween and a lot had happened since then. Keep scrolling down so you make sure to read all of the new posts.

In an update in the baby world. I am now 29 weeks along. Justin makes me take pictures to show how "big" I have gotten.This is me at five months.
Here I am at six months.

I am not a huge fan of posting these pictures, but I am doing to humor Justin. We are both getting more and more excited to be able to welcome the new addition into our lives. We have slowly been getting things ready for her to come and will be able to get more ready now once finals are over and Justin can think again about other things again. We had an ultra sound the other day and the baby was holding her hands up by her face and holding onto the umbilical cord up against her face also. It was fun because that is how I sleep with my hands up by my face and I always hold part of a blanket up by my face too. We are so excited to be parents soon!

3 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

I promise, I'm gonna find that quilt pattern for you:)

Grandma said...

This grandma can't wait either!

Chelly said...

I hope she has lots of red hair!! Sooooo cute!