Sunday, December 13, 2009

Justin the Master

It's official. Justin is officially done with school. On Friday he graduated with his Masters of Science in Civil Engineering!!! I am so proud of him and his accomplishment. He had a choice of just doing course work or a project and he chose the route that was a little bit harder and completed the project. That meant a lot of extra hours of homework and stress on top of the other classes he was taking.
Justin is pretty humble about things, but I'll take the opportunity to brag that he had over a 3.9 GPA! I don't know about you, but to me, that is pretty amazing!His parents and his grandma were able to come up for St. George to watch him graduate. We both appreciated them coming.

The graduates all meet at the Field House and then walk over to the Spectrum where the actual ceremony takes place. It was only a few degrees on Friday when they were walking over. Poor graduates. It had to have been so cold for them (and also cold for my little sister who so graciously waited outside for them to walk past so she could get pictures for me so I didn't have to be in the cold. What a good little sister. Oh yeah, did I mention I also made her go back and forth in the Spectrum to get different angles for pictures too. Thanks Jillian).I'm so proud and Justin and all of his accomplishments. He is truly an amazing guy!!!Justin on the podium after graduation.This is Justin and his buddy Jake Southwick.
Grandma Stirling, Justin's mom, Justin, me, Justin's dad after the ceremony.
Justin and the Aggie bull.
Justin after I asked him how it feels to be done! Congratulations again Justin!!!

6 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations to Justin! Doesn't it feel so good now that it is over? (unless of course you get a PHD???) And Justin, we are really impressed with your jumping skills. That is an awesome picture!

Isaac said...

Wow, I just can't say enough how impressive it is that Justin got a Masters degree in Civil Engineering! I mean, that is REALLY hard to do. Really. I mean not just anybody can do it. So kudos to you Justin. You've done us proud!
Also, congrats to Brittany for putting up with him all this time.

Carly said...

Congratulations! Maybe my padre will hire him.... :)

Caylinn said...

Way to go Justin. We are really proud of you.

Traci said...

Yahoo!! I would like to congratulate Justin on his smartness and his vertical

Chelly said...

Great job bro!! Love you tons