Saturday, October 3, 2009

Paradise Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday Justin and I took my sister and her husband to the pumpkin patch in Paradise. You get to walk around and pick your own pumpkin off of the vines. There were a lot to choose from so it took us a little while to decide on the perfect pumpkins.
Justin found his pumpkin very first. We both picked a big pumpkin and a smaller one. He was pretty proud of the pumpkin he found. I had a harder time finding the perfect pumpkin, but after walking through the pumpkin patch a few times, I finally decided.They have a place set up for you to wash your pumpkins and get the mud and dirt off of them before you load them into the car. Justin was our designated pumpkin washer.
Jillian took the longest of us all trying to decide which pumpkin she wanted. Brady wasn't quite as picky as the rest of us.
It was a fun outing. They also have a place where you can pick apples off the tree or you can buy apple juice that they make. We bought us some apple juice too.
After going to the pumpkin patch we drove to Porcupine Reservoir to have a picnic and look at the fall leaves.
I love Cache Valley in the fall. Everything is so pretty!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Those are some pretty spectacular views! I love them!

Chelly said...

Oh you two are just too cute! Thats a cool little pumpkin patch. Make note of the size of those pumpkins It wont be too long before ... well you know what.

Austin Christina Cranney said...

I had so much fun at the pumpkin patch thanks for giving us the idea! It's always fun running into you guys randomly in Logan, maybe next time we'll have Maggie with us for you Brittany. :)

Traci said...

That looks so fun! You're going to need to tell me where exactly that patch is...I need pumpkins.