Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last Boating Trip of the Summer

Last week we went boating with my family and took advantage of the nice and warm September weather that we have been having. We went to Willard Bay so the water wasn't quite as smooth as everyone was used to from Flaming Gorge, but it was still nice to be out for the day.
This is Justin on the wakeboard. He didn't quite perfect his back flip this year, but we are certain that by the end of next year he will have it perfected.
This is Justin after attempting the back flip. Like I said, I'm sure he'll perfect it next year.
Justin has to beg people to ride in the tube with him. I think my dad enjoys it when Justin gets in the tube because then he gets to drive as hard as he wants to. This is Justin and our brother-in-law Brady.
I think that Brady got sick of watching Justin try to show off in the tube and just pushed him out when he was trying to stand up. Dan, our other brother-in-law went in the tube with Justin too, but we don't have any pictures of him this trip. After a while nobody else wanted to ride with Justin so he just went by himself. My dad had a lot of fun this time.


I think my dad was able to get the tube up like that about ten times. Justin never tipped out though.

2 comments:

Mike and JaNae said...

I love your Banner picture with all the Fall colors. It looks like you had a good time at Willard!

The Whipples said...

Only a real man can handle extreme tubing!! That's why no one wants to ride with you Justin!! I have a hard time getting people to go tubing with me too!!