It's a girl!!!!
This is a picture of her face. She kept trying to hide, so these are the best face pictures they could come up with. You can make out her chin and mouth really well. She is looking to the right.
She didn't want her picture taken. In this one you can see her face again. She kept putting her arm up so you can see her arm and her little hand at the top of her head.
These are her legs. She has her ankles crossed.We are pretty excited and sure it won't be too long after she is born that she has Justin wrapped around her finger and she'll be getting whatever she wants. It will be the first grand-daughter on both sides of the family for us too, so I'm sure the grandparents will spoil her rotten too!!




15 comments:
This grandma can't wait!! Yeah for a girl!!
Oh goodie! A cousin! I can't wait to play with her! I will teach her how to get into trouble!
I'm so glad you posted something about your baby. I overheard you talking to someone about it a couple months ago and wanted to congratulate you, but wasn't sure if you wanted people to know yet. Congratulations though, we're so excited for you guys, your little girl already looks so cute!
Shut up! I can't believe I didn't know you were prego!! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you guys! Obviously, I hope she's a redhead. And also, those pictures are creepy.
Congrats, so excited for you guys!! Girls are so much fun!
Oh my gosh congratulations guys! That is so exciting.
I was goin to ask you last week when you were going to find out because I figured it was coming up but I didn't dare say anything with people around! Congrats I hope you are feeling better. Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do for ya. I"m here. Congrats once again she will be a cutie!
Yay for a baby girl! I'm so excited for you guys!
We are so excited for you guys! A girl will be so much fun. Those 3D pictures are so cool! I'm so glad you posted about it!
So exciting! I was about to chastise you for not telling yet, but then again, I live so far away, it's super easy to hide it! congratulations, you two will LOVE this new phase in life!
Yaaa!!! A little friend for Addie!!! Congrats guys!!!
Thank you so much! We will have to go check that one out! I should have just looked at your blog sooner and I would have gotten my answer. Thanks again.
Congratulations!!! I had no idea you two were pregnant!
Now you need to move to St. Geroge so you can have the coolest Aunt and Uncle babysit ALL the time!!
What?! How exciting! I didn't know you were expecting!! How fun! You know, Tawny is a really good name for a girl! :) Totally kidding! I'm super excited for you guys!
Post a Comment