skip to main |
skip to sidebar
October
October has been pretty busy for us. Justin has been swamped with school and his project for his master's degree. I have just been working. We have managed to find some fun activities to do though through out the month.
We went to the zoo and saw all of the new baby animals.

We learned that you really don't want to go to the zoo over UEA weekend because that is when everybody else decides to go.
We also were able to attend our ward trap shoot. One day, with a lot of practice, I want to be as good as our bishop's wife at shooting clay pigeons. She is better than the majority of the guys in our ward.
The picture above is of Bishop Cook and his wife. They are such awesome people and we are blessed to be able to learn from their example and for Justin to be able to serve in the bishopric with him.
Justin is pretty good at shooting the clay pigeons too and he rarely misses one. Sometimes he just does it to show off.
We were also able to get a few flights in with Justin's airplane. My mom was babysitting my nephew for a little bit and we took it over there for him to watch. He was pretty cute. Now when he sees Justin he always says, "Plane, sky, vroom." I think it should be Justin's new name.
We also taught our bird, Oscar, how to fly the plane. He is a natural pilot.
We were able to go out and spend an afternoon with the horses.
We had to take advantage of the nice weather and the fact that I am not too big to keep riding yet. We've had some pretty nice fall days here in Cache Valley so it has been way nice.
My horse Samie has been pretty temperamental about who she lets ride her. She doesn't usually likes guys at all, but Justin and Samie have bonded in the past year and she has let him ride her the past few times.
We also were able to spend a day in Salt Lake. We went and visited my great-grandma. She was busy playing BINGO though so we didn't get any pictures with her. We also went to Garnder Village and saw the witches there.
This is a picture of "Witchy Poo" and my nephew Nathan. He is in his lion costume for Halloween. He loves it. As we walked around looking at all the witches he kept pointing to them and saying, "Grandma." Not sure if he knows something we don't know.
I think that Justin thought that this witch was cute. He insisted on getting his picture taken with her.
While we were in Salt Lake we were able to meet up with some of Justin's buddies from St. George and have a little barbecue with them. I don't have any pictures of that either.
We also were able to drive up the canyon and little bit and saw a bunch of wild turkeys. Justin was wishing he had a turkey tag. I was glad he didn't have one.
We were also able to just get some other pictures and enjoyed being outdoors. All in all in we had a pretty good October.



Also, just an update. I am five months pregnant now! Less than four months to go. Justin and I decided that the next few months are going to go pretty quickly with the holidays coming up, Justin graduating, and tax season starting. Our little girl will be here before we know it.
4 comments:
We are so excited for you guys to have little brittney he.! We are sad we don't get to go skeet shooting with the cooks any more... We miss them so much. They are amazing people. And I know what you mean about did. Cook, she is a good shot!
he meaning jr. ;)
I can't believe you're already 5 months along! You don't even show yet! I can't wait till you get big...it's so cute. Can't wait to see ya guys.
Hi Brittney!
I am having so much fun right now finding tons of people in the ward who have blogs. And I hadn't heard that yet that you guys were having a girl, CONGRATS!!! She is going to be one lucky girl, you two will be amazing parents. Anyway, I'm going to add you guys to our blog list okay :)
Post a Comment