It'll be sad because she is adorable, but in the end it will make things easier. For a ten month old pup she was extremely strong and didn't respond to her name at all. I'm sure we'll all sit back and laugh in a few days as we remember our short time with her and all of the Christmas decorations that she would grab and take off running with, when she thought that she was tougher than the horses, when she would try to fit every dog toy on the floor in her mouth, how she only wanted to play with the toys Hollie was playing with, or even just when every time she layed down she rolled onto her back so somebody would rub her belly.
I know we will all miss Zoey and her big, floppy ears and her gigantic puppy paws. We can only hope that she can find a home that can truly give her the attention that she deserves.




1 comment:
That's too bad about your puppy. I'm sure you will be able to get your puppy someday. Hey thanks Brittney for the help on putting pictures on my blog. It took me a bit because I'm slow at blogging, but THANKS!
Post a Comment