Justin finished up his last final as an undergraduate student on Tuesday!! We are so excited to be able to move onto the Masters Degree. I am so proud of all of his hard work that he has put into studying and earning his Bachelors of Engineering Degree.
11 years ago





5 comments:
Yay Justin!!!! I still think that you should go to school for me instead of getting your masters.
Justin you are awesome! Good job!
Whoops... I made a mistake on my last comment.... Congratulations Justin!
How would it be? Now your graduated you're in the bishopric, you're going to make lots of money, and you have free time? How would it be? Don't worry I will be there in another semester
Great job Bro! Your so smart and sweet. Your the best big brother ever. It snowed in St.Geroge all last night and there is snow EVERYWHERE. It's beautiful. We also got a new puppy. I need to update our blog so you can see her. She's a doll!
Post a Comment