She was in a family that needed to give her away, so we went and met her and decided that she would be good for us. My parents are letting her stay at their house until we find a place that we can keep her ourselves (which might not be until after Justin is done with school).
She has great big paws and great big ears and lots and lots of energy. She gets excited to see us and just bounces and bouces until we come and get her. She will be lots of fun to have. I have been wanting a dog for a long time now and Justin and my parents are being good enough to humor me enough to let me have her. We had to get an older dog that was already potty trained so that my parents wouldn't have to deal with potty training a new puppy in their new house. What great parents and husband I have!!




2 comments:
Yay for a puppy! I'm so glad you finally got one! You are awesome Jeff and Caylinn. She is so cute, I am looking forward to playing with her!
Britt, we are so excited for you. Congrats, it really is about time you got another Dog
Post a Comment