Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas All Year!

Justin is at a meeting right now and that is the only reason I am going to get away with this post and the addition of my playlist to the blog. When he left I joked that I was going to put up the Christmas decorations while he was gone. I know that he was a little worried about it. I figured I better wait until after Thanksgiving for that, because I don't want to skip Thanksgiving completely because I do love that too.

Justin and I went to "a few stores" today to try to find ornaments for our tree and Christmas stockings. I take after my mom and think that I need all sorts of decorations. I only ended up buying a wreath today and our Christmas stockings. (However, I do have a lot of decorations at my parents. I am sure Justin doesn't realize how much I have).

Every year my brother makes a compilation of Christmas songs that are different from the ones you hear on the radio. He was a little late getting me my CD this year. Last year I had it in the middle of August. I barely got this year's CD on Monday! Needless to say I have been anxious to listen to Christmas music. If it were up to me, I would listen to Christmas music from August on. Justin is against listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. I guess I have to compromise and just listen to it while I am alone.

Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of my favorite songs. I made sure to add the song from Home Alone because that is one of Justin's favorite Christmas movies.
Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL! Your love for listening to Christmas music early brings back LOTS of memories!! I'm just grateful that you just played your music in your room when we were roommates...

I thought about you a few days ago when I had some friends who were talking about when it was appropriate to start listening to Christmas music...and I knew that you'd already be going about listing to it. I'm excited to go listen to my "Forgotten Carols" AFTER Thanksgiving. ;o)

Anonymous said...

When are you going to pick up yor Christmas decorations so I don't get in trouble for having so many? Then I could buy some more if I had the space.

Nathan said...

Auntie? Will you talk Mommy into putting up the tree? She thinks I will just think it is a big toy to climb on.