Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shooting!

Justin and I went up Hyde Park Canyon the other day to go shooting. We didn't have a lot of clay pigeons so we didn't shoot for a long time, but we still had fun.
I was informed that this is not the correct way to hold a gun.
I was also told that this also is not the way to hold a gun.
This is how I was told to do it, but I am sure that if you asked the "pros" out there, I would still be told differently. My Dad always makes fun of how I hold the gun. I guess that's what happens when he focuses on softball more than shooting (not that he doesn't give me a hard time for how I throw the ball or how I bat either).
I guess this is how it is really done! Justin is amazing! He was among the best at our ward shooting activity. We had a good time. It was such a nice day last Saturday that we figured we better take advantage of it by being outdoors before the snow comes...since we all know Justin's feelings about Logan and the snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that a young groom is having to worry about the direction that his young bride is pointing the gun. Maybe she was taught like justin, that you only point your gun at what your intending to shoot. Maybe we will have to start calling Brittney(Dick Cheney). W.A.T.C.H. O.U.T. Justin,duck your head!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I think Brit. is really Annie Oakley in disquise..............

Anonymous said...

I knew I should have gone with you that day to show you both how its done.

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Hey it sounds like you guys have been having alot of fun! I love looking at your blog. I'm not really sure about your big debate, I am a little biast since I live in Logan but I'm not taking sides! Hope we see you guys again soon!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Brittany I have a question I am still new at the whole blogging thing and I can't figure out how you added all those pictures on the side. I am sure it's really obvious but maybe you could help me... Thanks