We went to the Utah State Fair while Matthew and Lisa were here too. It was fun to have them around and to have them be able to see the girls personalities come through around all of the animals and such.
They have a place called "Tiny Hands on the Farm" where the girls go from shed to shed learning different things about animals and farming.
They got to pick some apples. They put them in their baskets and would deliver them to different parts.
They got to ride on little tractors.
They got to brush a sheep. They also got to do quite a few other things. At the end they are given some "money" to spend at a store where they get to buy a snack.
Lisa was having a lot of fun with the girls. I love the look on Brooke's face.
Lydia and Brooke both loved the animals.
Lydia kept going up to all of the cows and petting them and then turning and posing for a picture. She is at a really cute and fun age.
Brooke has such a concentrated face. It's hard to really tell her emotion, but she was having fun.
We had to get a picture of "grandma" as a chicken too.
Justin and the girls. I love the smile on Justin's face!
Lisa and Lydia being cute, little apples.
We had a little rain delay while we were there. We ran over to the pigs and the girls had so much fun dancing in the rain (until I made them come back and get out of the rain. I know, mean mom.).
Justin was super excited to get to eat his turkey leg. I found it disgusting, but he loved it (and so did Brooke).
Lydia took this picture of my dad so I decided to add it in because it was the only one I had at the rodeo.
Brooke sat on my mom's lap the whole time. My mom had wrapped her in a fleece blanket and Brooke didn't try to move the entire rodeo.
Matthew and Lisa kept checking the BYU score during the rodeo.
Lydia loves rodeos. She loves all of the jumping horses.
It didn't rain at all during the rodeo, but Jillian and Brady kept sporting the rain ponchos.
The fair and rodeo were a lot of fun. It was so nice having Matthew and Lisa in town and getting to spend some time with them while they were here!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment