Lydia had her first day of preschool on August 20th. She was so excited to finally get to go to school. We had told her that she had to wait until she was big enough. She kept telling me that she was now big enough to go to preschool. She was so excited for me to take her pictures before school. I tried to get her to pose "normally" but she kept cheesing it up and these are the pictures we got. I absolutely love them. They show her personality so much!
And we couldn't leave Brooke out. I asked Brooke where Lydia went when she was at school and Brooke would say, "I don't know, preschool." When we went to pick Lydia up from school, Brooke was so excited because she kept saying, "Mom, Lydia." I would tell her we were going to get Lydia and she would keep saying, "Mom, Lydia?" After awhile she started saying, "Is that Lydia? Nooo. Is that Lydia? Nooo." I guess she missed Lydia after all. Lydia missed Brooke too because as soon as she got in the car she said hi to Brooke and asked if she was good while Lydia was gone.
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment